Softball at Leamington School
YEAR 5 AND 6 STUDENTS - TERM 1 AND 4 2017
Teacher in charge: Niki Seymour & Christy Meads
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child wishes to play please complete and submit this form by THIS FRIDAY THE 10TH. This form will close at 5 pm on the 10th.
- Available to Year 5/6 students only
- Junior Competition dates are 18 Feb - 18 Mar 2017
- Games will be played on Saturday mornings at Rest Hills Park in Hamilton
- Players will wear their Leamington t-shirt and hat with black shorts and shoes (shoes are compulsory)
- Students may use their own glove if they have one, however, the school will have gloves available to those who need them.
Fees will be $15 per player this is payable by Friday 10th February.
Payment can be made either by:
- Internet banking: Leamington School, ASB: 12-3268-0023514-00 quoting SOFTBALL and child's name.
- Cash or Eftpos at the school office between 8.30am - 3.30pm
There is an expectation that players attend training. These will depend on the availability of the coach/s and number of students participating. Further information regarding training will be given out once teams have been formed.
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact either Niki Seymour or Christy Meads.