Softball at Leamington School
YEAR 5 AND 6 STUDENTS - TERM 1 AND 4
Teacher in charge: Sunny West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available to Year 5/6 students only
- Junior Competition dates are Term 1 (18 Feb - 18 Mar 2017) & Term 4 (28 Oct - 9 Dec)
- Games will be played on Saturday mornings at Rest Hills Park in Hamilton
- Players will wear their Leamington t-shirt and hat with black shorts and shoes (shoes are compulsory)
- Students will need to use their own glove (please let the team manager know if you are unable to get one)
Fees will be $30 per player per term.
Registered player's payment can be made either by:
- Internet banking: Leamington School, ASB: 12-3268-0023514-00 quoting SOFTBALL and child's name.
- Cash or Eftpos at the school office between 8.30am - 3.30pm
There is an expectation that players attend training. Trainings will be held at the TVP Fields (next to the high school). Timings will depend on the availability of the coach/s and number of students participating. Further information regarding training will be given out once teams have been formed.
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact Sunny West.